I will transcribe 10 mins clear audio to Microsoft word text

I will transcribe 10 mins clear audio to Microsoft word text


Transcribe 10 minutes for $10; Express Delivery.
I am readily available 24/7 but please send me a message with the file first, so that I can review it to make sure it's crispy clear to avoid dispute and order cancellation. 
Order multiple minutes if your file is longer than 10 minutes.





Guaranteed for each transcript completed:
  • Amazing Response Time
  • Confidentiality
  • Proofreading
  • Quality check
  • Prompt Delivery





My transcription services include:
  • Meeting
  • Conference
  • Dictation
  • Symposium
  • Interviews
  • Telephone calls
  • Church Sermon
  • Court Proceedings
  • Focus Group
  • Lecture
  • Sales and Financial Presentation
  • Insurance meeting or Presentation
  • ETC




Type Transcripts Transcription Dictation Typing.
Subtitle STTL closed captioning, closed caption  CC to File For YouTube Video Upload.



PeakHill ICT Services

Comments